Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Here Comes THE SUN!

When my Legacy of the Divine Tarot invited me to play 5W's and an H, I couldn't resist.

To refresh your memory: For the 5W's and an H exercise, we use one Tarot card to answer the questions Who? What? When? Where? Why? and How? As an additional requirement, each answer can be only one phrase or sentence. The idea is to respond intuitively, without a lot of description or explanation.

The card:
THE SUN



Who? A bright, outgoing, confident, energetic person (even arrogant, perhaps) -- possibly born under the sign Leo.

What? An opportunity to discover or reinforce your true identity and to celebrate your place in the world

When? When everything is clear as day, and the path ahead is well lit

Where? In a place where creativity shines like the sun

Why? Because everyone deserves a moment of triumph from time to time, and your time has come

How? With confidence, optimism, and a sense of revitalization

-------
Deck: 
Legacy of the Divine Tarot by Ciro Marchetti
(Llewellyn Publications)

3 comments:

  1. I love this exercise and I love the imagery of the Legacy of the Divine Tarot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Wendy. It's one of my favorite decks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna