Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

REVIEW: I Know You Know

From time to time I hope to review Tarot or Astrology-related fiction that I enjoyed reading.

Below is my Goodreads review of Helen Howell's new novella, I Know You Know, in which a Tarot reader finds herself threatened by a particularly nasty client (I hate when that happens, don't you?)

Go on! Read it -- _paperback_ or _Kindle_. Enjoy!



I Know You KnowI Know You Know by Helen A. Howell

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I had the pleasure of reading this novella as it was being written and, believe me, I couldn't wait for each chapter to arrive! I Know You Know is a supernatural, paranormal thriller that you won't want to put down once you've started reading.

The internal conversations between Janice, the Tarot reader, and her deceased grandmother are entertaining, even as Janice's menacing client, Edgar Kipp, keeps the reader on high alert.

From the very start, we are drawn completely into Janice's world and Edgar Kipp's as well (not a very nice place at all). We know that Gran is right -- Janice is in danger -- but who will protect her? Detective Inspector Rob Tate eventually realizes what's going on -- but he may be too late to prevent Kipp from carrying out his deadly mission.

Go ahead. Read it. You Know You Want To.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna