Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Week at a Glance: Two of Cups

The purpose of drawing a "Week at a Glance" card is to get a sense of the sort of energy, circumstances, or personal qualities I might need to be aware of during the upcoming week.

For the week of February 10, 2013 I am using The Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot designed by Karen Mahony and Alex Ukolov (Magic Realist Press).

My card is: TWO OF CUPS
 


Awwww. How sweet, given that Valentine's Day falls this week. My husband and I don't usually do anything specifically for Valentine's Day. Well, sometimes we go out to dinner. But we both kind of see it as a "Hallmark Holiday" that places significance on one day as if it carries more meaning than all the other days of the year. (Please don't misunderstand. I think it's lovely when couples agree to shower each other with extra attention and affection on February 14. It's just not something my husband and I choose to do.)

At the moment, I am suffering from a bad cold (hopefully not flu, but who knows at this point?) I started feeling bad last week, beginning with stomach problems that morphed into nasal congestion, coughing, sore throat, and fatigue. Why do I bring this up? Because the way my husband has responded to this is really, to me, far more important than buying chocolates or cards or jewelry or flowers on February 14.

He has gone out and procured all kinds of things that I need and/or want in my sorry condition: medication, honey, lemon, Kleenex, ice cream (yes, ice cream). He is taking care of several other things around the house that I normally consider my responsibility. He tucks me in at night and tells me he loves me as I sniffle off to sleep.

So -- Two of Cups it is! For those who do Valentine's Day up royally -- have fun! Enjoy! I'd rather not have this illness, but it has raised my awareness of how "lucky in love" I am all year round.

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna