Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Week at a Glance: Sacral Chakra

The purpose of drawing a "Week at a Glance" card is to get a sense of the sort of energy, circumstances, or personal qualities I might need to be aware of during the upcoming week. I also use this opportunity to become more familiar with decks I don't work with a lot, so you will often see me quoting the creator of the deck or someone who has a closer relationship with the deck than I do at this time.

For the week of July 21, 2013 I am using the Conscious Spirit Oracle Deck by Kim Dreyer (U.S. Games Systems, Inc.) I will be posting a review of this beautiful new deck on Tarot Notes soon!

My card is SACRAL CHAKRA (10).
Conscious Spirit Oracle (U.S. Games Systems, Inc.)

The affirmation for this card provided by Kim Dreyer is: "I feel comfortable in my own body and I'm sensitive to other people's feelings." The Sacral chakra is linked to water, sexuality, and emotions.

This week, I need to tune in to and trust my own feelings, making sure that I distinguish between true feelings and my ego. It may be important to acknowledge and release a past experience that is influencing current relationships and behavior. Use of a creative outlet can help me release and understand my feelings, allowing me to view them from a more objective perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna