Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

An Interview with Under the Roses Lenormand

I was recently trying to decide what type of interview to do with my Under the Roses Lenormand by Kendra Hurteau and Katrina Hill (U.S. Games Systems, Inc.) With excellent timing, Marcus Katz posted a video in which he demonstrated how to use a simple cut-deck method to talk with a Tarot or Oracle deck. He even used a Lenormand deck for the video. To watch the video, click on this link: http://youtu.be/_-5TvZZ4g0s

Let’s see what I can discover about the Under the Roses deck using this method. I am starting with the question: What would you like me to understand about you? The answer to that question will lead to further questions and answers. I put each drawn card back into the deck and reshuffled before drawing again because I felt it was important to let a card appear more than once if appropriate.

Under the Roses Lenormand

What would you like me to understand about you? THE CLOVER
I bring opportunities and rewards that you may not expect.

What can you tell me about these opportunities and rewards? THE SHIP
They involve a journey and a transition, exploration and distance.

Distance from what? THE GRAVE
Distance from a misfortune or unhappiness that limits and blocks you.

What can you tell me about this misfortune or unhappiness that limits and blocks me?
THE CROSSROADS
The misfortune or unhappiness involves a choice you made, a direction you took, a cycle from which you need to be liberated.

What is the first step I should take to liberate myself? THE SHIP
As I believe I mentioned before, a journey or transition – separation, distance -- is required in order to liberate yourself and take advantage of opportunities and rewards.

What will help me take the first step? THE CHILD
A little child shall lead you – or perhaps the spirit of the child you once were – filled with curiosity, eager to learn, willing and able to get up and keep going after falling down. As the saying goes, every journey begins with a single step.

This has been a most revealing and relevant interview! I will be sure to use it again with other decks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zanna. Thanks for pointing out this video and way of talking with your deck. Drawing cards like this does resemble a "real" conversation
    You can use this technique for any subject not just for interviews. I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, absolutely, Ellen! I am going to use the technique for "regular" readings too. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna