Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Past Lives Reading with Tarot of Reincarnation

I have been wanting to do a reading with the Tarot of Reincarnation by Massimiliano Filadoro (Lo Scarabeo), and now is the time!

First of all, I want to talk about this deck a little bit. After doing a quick search on line, I see that many people feel this deck “has nothing to do with reincarnation.” I wonder if they bothered to read the little White Book that comes with this deck.

I do realize that there are MANY interpretations of reincarnation, so perhaps those who don’t see this deck as having anything to do with reincarnation are simply not seeing a connection with their own personal definition.

However, following an informative discussion of the concept of Reincarnation, the booklet goes on to state: “The Reincarnation Tarot is a mirror that we can use to look inward and communicate with our ‘inner animals,’ all of those psychic forms produced by millennia of evolution that still live inside of us. . . In a certain sense, we are all of the creatures of the past and the seed of future ones so that the single individual contains a continuously evolving universe.”

Let’s zero in on this statement from the booklet: “. . . thousands of organisms that came before us. . . still live in the profound unconscious of our soul.”

I decided to create a spread that responds to the question: Which of my “inner animals” have messages that I need to heed, and what are those messages?

I am using a 5-card circular spread design.


(1) A message from a far, far distant past life
(2) A message from a far distant past life
(3) A message from a distant past life
(4) A message from a more recent past life
(5) A message from a very recent past life

One other piece of information: The Reincarnation Tarot follows the French model for the four suits. Hearts correspond to Cups or Chalices (Water); Clubs correspond to Wands (Fire); Diamonds correspond to Pentacles or Coins (Earth); and Spades correspond to Swords (Air).

(1) A message from a far, far distant past life

FOUR OF HEARTS

This message comes to me from the marine turtle, who brings a sense of emotional stability, security, and inner harmony. To me, this card can also refer to emotional stagnation or apathy. Turtles are famous for moving very slowly and deliberately, which makes sense with the “stability” and “stagnation” traits of the card. I can see where I might have this type of energy from a far, far distant past life playing a role in who I am and how I approach life. This card also advises me not to “rest on my laurels.”

(2) A message from a far distant past life

ACE OF SPADES

The cock-of-the-rock brings a message about intense mental activity and mental clarity that may or may not be accompanied by emotional stress. This large bird, which is native to South America, is known for being wary and cautious, but the males are colorful and flashy. When I look at this image, the phrase “bright idea” comes to mind. This is energy I can use in my work in my present life, which requires creativity and being open to new ideas.

(3) A message from a distant past life

BUTTERFLY (THE LOVERS)

In a distant past life, I experienced a connection between my “inner essence” and the “collective psyche.” A profound spiritual rebirth and transformation occurred, and that experience informs my outlook and behavior in this life. The Butterfly is a powerful symbol of transformation, metamorphosis, and resurrection. It is not surprising the the effects of this distant past life carry influence even today.

(4) A message from a more recent past life

SEVEN OF HEARTS

My initial reaction to the frog is the idea of being comfortable on both water (emotions, subconscious) and land (physical, material world). Like butterflies, frogs also represent transformation and change of form. Here I sense many emotional attachments or experiences that I have had. In general, these have led to optimism and high spirits, a feeling of renewal and good fortune.

(5) A message from a very recent past life

THREE OF DIAMONDS

Earthy energy here in the form of the flying squirrel – although the “flying” part certainly implies Air, doesn’t it? The LWB for the Reincarnation Tarot says: “The secret vital spirit of our soul, the inner child that never tires of playing and exploring. Need for new things, new friendships and loves. Desire to travel.” I do feel the effects of this ‘very recent past life’ very keenly in this life. The flying squirrel is alive and well!

I like these creatures as components of my current energy and life. They all have meaning for me and I can sense their presence in the who, what, and how of me. None of them are what you would call “exciting,” dramatic or impressive creatures. They are small but powerful, emphasizing Air, Earth, and Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna